FootBall

Saturday 5 March 2016

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 2: OUT OF THE SHADOWS -TRAILER FEEDBACK

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 2: OUT OF THE SHADOWS


TRAILER FEEDBACK


TMNT is one of my favorite cartoons of all time. It was also the first movie I watched in a cinema hall (the 1990 version). 







I was pumped up when they announced the Reboot of the TMNT series in 2014 but was left a bit disappointed with the content. I mean don’t get me wrong ,the gist of the story was there but the way it was told left me a little disappointed. I mean the entire mutagen backstory for the turtles was cool and original. But the origin of the of Splinter’s story was not original and that left me a bit peeved.

But I still went ahead and watched it (the fanboy in me) and found it watchable. I also marked the hell out when the catchphrase “COWABUNGA” was uttered and also when I saw the damn turtle van at the end.




The First movie was unlucky to have released with the super duper smash hit Guardians of the Galaxy, else the box office performance would have been much bigger than it was. IT was a Hit nevertheless and a sequel was commissioned. When the said there was going to be a sequel, I did not have much expectation.

But after watching the trailer, I was excited once again and cannot wait to watch the movie. The moment I saw Bebop and Rocksteady, I was marking the hell out. It looked that they were heading on the right track, from the foot soldiers to the Shredder and even Casey Jones. It looked perfect. Hell, even Dr. Baxter stockman was there (Tyler Perry).




























But the ice cream on the cake, the cream of the crop, the coup de grace was KRANG….I mean KRANG!!!!!!The main Villain in the cartoon, the damn brainy creature with the Android Body. That was just perfect.



Now I only hope that they did not show all the best parts in the trailer.

TMNT 2 …Coming soon to your nearest cinema in July 2016!!!!!!


For now Enjoy the trailer below …COWABUNGA Dudes !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment